4 Week MC-CBT-RP Program
Program meets seasonally – times posted at
Locations in Montgomery (near Jenkintown) & Bucks County (near Doylestown), PA
Next program orientation meets in Elkins Park, PA near Gratz College on 1/13/2018 9:30 a.m. to noon
(specific addresss given once registration confirmed)
This brief MC-CBT-RP Program is designed for you if you want to:
Get freedom from mental and behavioral habits that are keeping you stuck and unsatisfied
Enhance physical and psychological health and well-being
Discover creative ways to practice and activate the “mindfulness muscle” during everyday life activities and when time is limited.
Learn to pause and choose your response instead of reacting habitually & ineffectively
Solve problems creatively
Live a valued life with intention
Reduce stress and habitual reactivity in life one moment at a time
In addition to in-person training program, participants also receive:
1. Audios of all traditional guided formal MBSR meditations audios & brief modular practices
2. Topic review audios to support application of skills in everyday life.
3. A workbook, e-reminders, & brief hand-outs to support practice and application
4. Optional confidential assessments to identify & target specific mental and behavioral habits
5. Guidance matching mindfulness, compassion, & CBT practices to current wellness intentions.
Graduates of the class have the option to attend ongoing “tune up” retreats for no additional cost & to register to continue into the 8-week MBSR / MBCT programs for an additional fee reduced for grads.